Santa fun run terms and conditions
About the event
This is a fundraising event; we hope you will try to obtain sponsorship for your efforts, but we understand if you don’t feel you can.
A target of £2/lap is suggested, which can be from multiple donors (i.e., 5 donors @£2 each). Alternatively, sponsors can make a single payment for the participant completing their run.
Terms and conditions
- A responsible adult is required to supervise any children under the age of 16
- The minimum age for participation is 6 years old
- Running can be a strenuous activity and participants must ensure that they fit to carry out the run they undertake.
- Neither Rotary International, the Rotary Club of Haworth and Worth Valley, the Rotary Club of Keighley, The Rotary Club of Haworth and the Worth Valley Trust Fund nor the individual organisers or helpers accept any liability whatsoever for personal accident, injury, public liability, loss, or damage to personal effects that occur during the duration of this event.
- It is recommended that appropriate footwear is worn for the duration of the run
- Any injury incurred during the running activity must be reported to the organisers
- There are no refunds in the event of withdrawal from participation in the event.
- The organisers reserve the right to make changes to the schedule or postpone the event should this be necessary.
- In the event of cancellation, a refund will be offered.